Day 13 - Aspen & Mommy's day out!

Today has been a great day. Started out with devotions before Aspen got up. Then Aspen went over to Grandma Deon's so I could feed cattle this morning. Which went really well praise the Lord!! After which I hurried and got ready to go to aberdeen for a Baby doctor appointment. Aspen got to come along and she heard the baby heart beat. She enjoyed it and was great all day.

After that we went shopping, I tried on quite a few things trying to find one or two things that fit ok. Aspen was a great encouragement tell me "oh that is really cute mommy!!!" or " Is that one to Big" lol. It was a hoot. We then went to Aspen's first movie at the theater. She pick Alvin the chipmunk movie 3. We didn't last all the way thru, but it was still fun to go! Home now and ready to hit the sack as soon as Jerry gets home.

Catching a few zzzz's on the way to town.

Waiting for the Dr at Mommy's appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment